Windows Mobile 6.5

Mobiles running on Windows Mobile 6.5 (as HTC T5388) are compatible phones with FlexiSPY ProX? If so, it is still visible on phone (running apps list)?

Is there any malfunctions or bugs if FSX_S9 is installed on dual sim device running on Windows Mobile 6.5, as HTC T5388?

I remember that I had some difficulties with HTC Touch Diamond in the past.

Cheers,

Tudor.

Mobiles running on Windows Mobile 6.5 (as HTC T5388) are compatible phones with FlexiSPY ProX? If so, it is still visible on phone (running apps list)?

Is there any malfunctions or bugs if FSX_S9 is installed on dual sim device running on Windows Mobile 6.5, as HTC T5388?

I remember that I had some difficulties with HTC Touch Diamond in the past.

Cheers,

Tudor.

FlexiSPY is compatible with any standard Windows Mobile implementation running 5.x or 6.x version of the WM OS.

There are known issues with Samsung Blackjack I, Samsung Blackjack II, Samsung Jack, Palm WM models, HTC Touch and HTC Diamond, or any variably named HTC Touch/Diamond model. These phones are not exactly "standard" WM implementations, as they contain proprietary hardware or software code to run non-standard operations.

Its a good question about dual sim models, which are also not completely standard implementations. But how well it works on that is completely dependent on the design. For example you may find that it captures events for one of the phone numbers but not the other, if there are separate inboxes and separate call logs, etc. But when using non-standard designs, every model is unique so there's no way to anticipate it. We don't have any customer reports about it and haven't directly tested any dual sim models. If you'd like to try, we can give you a credit if it doesn't work.

FlexiSPY is compatible with any standard Windows Mobile implementation running 5.x or 6.x version of the WM OS.

There are known issues with Samsung Blackjack I, Samsung Blackjack II, Samsung Jack, Palm WM models, HTC Touch and HTC Diamond, or any variably named HTC Touch/Diamond model. These phones are not exactly "standard" WM implementations, as they contain proprietary hardware or software code to run non-standard operations.

Its a good question about dual sim models, which are also not completely standard implementations. But how well it works on that is completely dependent on the design. For example you may find that it captures events for one of the phone numbers but not the other, if there are separate inboxes and separate call logs, etc. But when using non-standard designs, every model is unique so there's no way to anticipate it. We don't have any customer reports about it and haven't directly tested any dual sim models. If you'd like to try, we can give you a credit if it doesn't work.

Thanks, I'll contact you asap. There is a chance for the next week: someone need help to install FlexiSPY ProX on a phone called IDK T5388++. You can check up phone specs here: http://ideal-gsm.net/products/IDK-T5388%252b%252b-.html# Actually that's exactly the web shop where the phone is on sale (some kind of special promotion before (?!) launching in Europe -they said). I was talking to the seller and he confirmed that the phone is running on WM 6.5.

Now, the thing is that the phone is not an genuine HTC. The genuine one - HTC Touch Diamond 2 - definitely is not a dual sim devivce. They only have in common WM 6.5 OS and obviously, exterior design. That's why I'm in doubt about proprietary software running on that (chinese?) phone.

Please check up as well that comparison tab between Acer DX900 and IDK T5388++

Same person intend to install FSX_S9 on a non branded Nokia E71 dual sim (CECT?) (in case they are compatible, good for us...) which is more a copy than a genuine Nokia E71. Local market is flooded with this type of phones. I'm pretty much sure that's not running on Symbian platform. I recommended installing Ovi store app on that phone or any Ovi free app like World Traveler. If that's working, than any .sisx app can be installed on.

I'll let you know when I will need one credit for testing. Thanks for helping me.

Cheers,

Tudor.

PS: I think you can add ASSUS P552 on the list, alongside non compatible WM devices. I tried last summer to install ProX on that phone and it doesn't work, installation process is popping up some error messages.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Prisca