Device Connection to Server

Hi ,

If a Device is not connected since 3 days what does it mean ? Allthough it seems active in SUPER SU PRO .

1) Some app in the Galaxy S5 is blocking it ?

2) Some Google bug is causing it to stop ? ( Because when fresh installing Flexi a pop up msg appeared from Google app to allow it to monitor any harmfull applications ect , of course i hit the Decline option but still you never know with Google )

3)KNOX or any other Default Security setting blocks Flexi to run smooth and connect or upload ? Cause with Titanium Back Up Pro i freezed KNOX ,

Fot rooted devices , runing Titanium Back up ,  if the Technical Staff can adentify what app or setting could cause any interferiance with Flexi Software then we could Freeze or Unistall it and help the softaware deliver again proper.

Any tips or suggestions are most Welcome

Hi Dragoon,

My experience is that from time to time the device cannot connect to the portal. You could try to send all SMS command in order to upload all available data. If the SW is working properly mo data will ne lost and uploaded once connection is established successfully. You will receive an error message if data cannot be uploaded. However, some features seem not to be working with Androi 5, like call recording. This is as least for my device Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Unfortunately, I have still not received any reaolution for this issue from the support team.

Hi Dragoon,

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, dwongrading is no option for. So you are now using the same device with the older Android version. Basically, this means that the current version of Flexispy is not fully supporting Android 5.0.1 as announced everywhere.

Regards

As I have said in another thread, we do mention that Android L has issues with our software that we are working on and this can be found in the release notes inside your online portal.

Hi ,

If a Device is not connected since 3 days what does it mean ? A

If you know that device is in range of wifi/data (depends how you set it) then, as i have noticed, it means you have to reinstall. I've had 2 times so far when data completely got shut down and stopped uploading. And no, data was not kept on the target phone as Ian mentioned. That data gets lost when you reinstall. It is unknown so far why this happens, but to me, it has happened 2 times. It just stops working, and nothing on the target phone changed, no updates, no upgrades, wifi horuly available. Usually happens if a new version has been released.

Hi Spysa,

I fixed the call recording by downgrading to 4.4.2 latest version release and switching to Voice Call as source .

If you need help with downgrading pm to help you .

I'm on 4.4.2 and voice call and still have persistant call recording issues. What phone are you on? I'm on s4.

Hi Ian,

When can we expect a full compatible and with all features running version/release of the FlexiSpy software for Android L?

This is something we are still working on.  We are aware of issues with Android L and our software and we are working to resolve them.  We are striving to release software updates as and when to resolve issues as we go (look for the software update icon in your portal and apply it if your TARGET device is rooted and running in FULL mode) although we are right now focusing on finishing our server migration as that has priority.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang