Communication & Being Proactive

Once again Flexispy, communicating with your customer base is paramount to customer retention.

Upgraded servers for more space, however the servers are down again/wont allow logins.

You have an outdated update on the login page.

I can only imagine the support staff and their frustrations with thousands of tickets submitted trying to find out what's going on.

Be proactive! it's ridiculious that the our service is interrupted every few days and no one thinks to communicate a word to your PAYING CUSTOMERS.

Why can't we log on to our accounts?

if you upgraded for more space why are the servers overloaded again??

You actually do owe us an explination..

why? Because like me, hundreds of customers are paying to use a service that you promise to provide and if you can't provide the service that has already been paid for, then I (we) would like to know why.

Guest Ian

You should now be able to log in to your online portal as normal.  Maintenance should be finished by the revised data now listed on the online portal log in page.  Upgrading servers will not happen in a day, it takes time, effort and resources so it will be a gradual process and any and all updates to this situation will be reflected in changes to the message on your online portal,  We apologise for the inconvenience caused.