May 1st - 2nd deadline passed and STILL no service!?

I know you have technical issues and I understand the difficulties involved in migrations and upgrades, BUT, can ANYONE provide some accurate information as to when this service might ACTUALLY be up and running again? It's not that I enjoy being lied to, but after TWO missed deadlines, I'd just like believe the 3rd time is the charm. 

Tried a new install yesterday (extreme on my personal phone) and still not tracking all the features. (Jailbroke iphone 5). FLexispy, how about a daily update for your PAID customers? Your continued delays with no update is unacceptable customer service. At the very least, pop in daily for a minute and give your PAID customers an update on progress.

• We are upgrading our storage for media files including Photos, Audio, Video, RemCam, Ambient Recording, Call Recording.
    The upgrade will be complete by Thursday, April 30th, 2015.
  • During this time, media files older than Friday, April 10th 2015, can be viewed by....
  • To view all data after Friday, April 10, please log in below.
Guest Ian

Unfortunately as I posted in another thread, server maintenance takes time, effort and resources and we have updated the notice on your online portal with a new date that is an estimation for when the task will be finished - it is not a definite date and is a guideline only.  Any updates to this situation will be reflected by us changing and updating (or removing if the task is completely done) the message on your online portal.  We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.