Installing in another country

Holmes

I will be installing the software in one country but it will be used in a neighbouring country. I noticed in the FAQs that this is not recommended. Should I go ahead anyway?

I believe my monitoring requirements will be fairly basic and so I will subscribe to the basic plan. If I need more features, can I upgrade at anytime?

The target phone will be a Xiaomi Redmi 2. (Android). Do you have any experience with this phone?

I think it is dual SIM, but most likely only one card will be used. 

It is probably going to be connected to the Internet all the time through the data plan, but if the data is turned off and there is only occasional WiFi connection, will everything still work? I don't really need real-time monitoring

My main requirements are geolocation and chat records of my teenage daughter. Just to make sure she is not heading in the wrong direction.

Hello.

We do not recommend doing this as the FAQ states.  For example the TARGET is a dual SIM which means features like spycall, call intercept, ambient recording and call recording may not work.  Furthermore if you do not root the TARGET device and it runs in NORMAL mode then all remote SMS commands will be visible on the TARGET device that you send to remotely control the software which is not good either and that is why it is not recommended.

You can read more here about rooting, that is mandatory before installing the software if you wish to monitor IM chats.

http://www.spyphonereview.com/spy-phone-review-root-android/

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang