New (iPhone) Customer w/expedited timeline needs

ksksksl

Looking to set everything up today...

Suggestions for iPhone type, which service provider (not Verizon I hear).

How to, where to go, cost etc.

Service plan? Do service provider need my #ss?

What meets do they need?

What I will need to get iPhone jailbroken.

Is it possible to set this all up in a day?

Any and all help appreciated.

(I have Macbook pro aswell fyi)

THANKS

• Like 1

Hello.

Any iPhone running an iOS version up and including, but not exceeding iOS 8.1.2 is compatible because it can be jailbroken.  The TARGET device needs to have a network plan with a GSM based network for all features to work (e.g. T-Mobile or ATT).  A service plan on the device is needed and you will need to check with whichever network you go with for their service plan requirements.

To jailbreak the device you can review the page below.  It is entirely possible to get this done in a few hours, possibly less.  If the TARGET device is running iOS 8.1.3 or 8.2 then it cannot be jailbroken and our software cannot be installed.

http://www.spyphonereview.com/spy-phone-review-jailbreak-iphone/

Hello.

Any iPhone running an iOS version up and including, but not exceeding iOS 8.1.2 is compatible because it can be jailbroken.  The TARGET device needs to have a network plan with a GSM based network for all features to work (e.g. T-Mobile or ATT).  A service plan on the device is needed and you will need to check with whichever network you go with for their service plan requirements.

To jailbreak the device you can review the page below.  It is entirely possible to get this done in a few hours, possibly less.  If the TARGET device is running iOS 8.1.3 or 8.2 then it cannot be jailbroken and our software cannot be installed.

http://www.spyphonereview.com/spy-phone-review-jailbreak-iphone/

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12