Blocked Phne Number

I received a text from the target phone that says "incoming call from blocked phone number processed by product". What does this message mean and is there a way to determine which number this incoming call was from.

I received a text from the target phone that says "incoming call from blocked phone number processed by product". What does this message mean and is there a way to determine which number this incoming call was from.

It sounds like one of the numbers in your watch list is blocked on the TARGET phone. I would gain access to the TARGET to check this.

• 1 month later...

I've already received the same message from the target and this text issued when a private call is performed to the target when the option "watch private" is enable. However it is impossible to determine the number as the incoming call is....private ...by the cell network itself

I've already received the same message from the target and this text issued when a private call is performed to the target when the option "watch private" is enable. However it is impossible to determine the number as the incoming call is....private ...by the cell network itself

This could be called by the private number not sending their caller ID to the TARGET phone which is what would cause this problem.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33