• Disclaimer: Some of the articles contained herein may describe illegal activities, which may not be clearly identified as being illegal. It is the responsibility of the individual reader to verify the legality of any actions described in these files. It is not recommended that any of the activities described actually be carried out. These files are provided FOR EDUCATION and INFORMATION ONLY.

radhyd

Under Maintenance :(

3 posts in this topic

I can not continue selling the software FlexiSPY until they finish with maintenance , my clients are not very satisfied with the service lately :(

I stop selling until FlexiSPY solve these problems maintenance.

I WANT flexispy working good again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Radhyd.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.  We are constantly performing maintenance to improve the stability and security of both our servers and our software for all our customers, including resellers.  We anticipate that the scheduled maintenance is due to last 24 hours, maybe less and once it has finished then hopefully more stability should be the result.  I have moved this topic to our Resellers section and granted you access to that as you requested via PM.