blackberry storm 2

joker

was wondering since i dont see storm 2 under compatible phones if it will not run flexispy and if not when will it be able to.thank you

The problem with Storm "2" is just that its running OS 5.0 which we don't yet support. The only other issue is that dual mode (GSM/CDMA) phones will behave as CDMA in relation to Call Waiting and Conferencing/3-Way Calling. We can't support the Intercept Call feature of Pro-X on CDMA, so all Dual Mode models will be incompatible with Intercept Call. However, OS 5.0 should be supported soon and a News Announcement will be released on our Support Site.

If a model is not listed on the PHONES page of www.flexispy.com then we simply cannot support it. You can trust these lists.

• 4 months later...

Please take note this part of my previous reply:

"The only other issue is that dual mode (GSM/CDMA) phones will behave as CDMA in relation to Call Waiting and Conferencing/3-Way Calling. We can't support the Intercept Call feature of Pro-X on CDMA, so all Dual Mode models will be incompatible with Intercept Call."

• 2 months later...

Please take note this part of my previous reply:

"The only other issue is that dual mode (GSM/CDMA) phones will behave as CDMA in relation to Call Waiting and Conferencing/3-Way Calling. We can't support the Intercept Call feature of Pro-X on CDMA, so all Dual Mode models will be incompatible with Intercept Call."

I still can't figure out whether the Storm 2 running version 5.0 is supported or not. Obviously it is not on the official list but it is running an os officially supported.

If it is not on the official list then we do not support it 100%. But due to it having a compatible OS and with us having a ten day refund policy you can always try it.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023