Feature : Deleting uploaded recordings - limit memory usage

gilbert

Hi,

I installed flexispy on a phone that is being used in another country.

After about a month of usage, the phone stopped recording calls.

According to the support, its a memory problem and I need to install a 16GB SD card to give the app enough capacity to record more calls.

The problem is that I can not have physical access to the phone ... so I'm stuck !

Why don't you add a portal setting that allows us to specify how long the recordings are kept after being uploaded.

In case the phone's memory is limited then we could reduce it to few days.

Thanks,

gilbert

• Like 2

Hello Gilbert.

Thanks for the suggestion. We are actually currently exploring a similar idea based upon yours to limit the amount of data in customers account by allowing for a number of days to be specified before all or user chosen data is deleted from the online account and TARGET device although nothing has been tested yet.

Hello Gilbert.

Thanks for the suggestion. We are actually currently exploring a similar idea based upon yours to limit the amount of data in customers account by allowing for a number of days to be specified before all or user chosen data is deleted from the online account and TARGET device although nothing has been tested yet.

The recordings stay on the phone even after they are uploaded to the server? 1g is about 1500 one hour recordings, isn't it? How long are the recordings kept on the phone for the OP to have memory problems?

Ambient recordings cannot be deleted from account after they are uploaded anymore (since December 3rd for me) but that is not by customer choice. We simply can't delete them. Server must be filling up unless only a few are having this problem.

The recordings should be deleted once they have been uploaded to the online portal successfully to confirm memory space on the TARGET device.  We are working on the issue of not being able to delete ambient recordings from inside the online account.

• 2 months later...

Any solution found?

From my online account I can't delete ambient recordings and RemCam images.

Another issue:

Are you sure that files that are yet uploaded on server are really deleted from target phone?

I'm experiencing memory problems on target phone...

We are working on the online portal issue and being unable to delete.  All data uploaded from the TARGET device is then removed from the TARGET to avoid memory consumption which can cause suspicion.