Logs not updating

taurusmale

I would like to report that the software isnt updating since few hours. The monitored device is On and connected to the internet. I tried sending Send Immediate Command through Control Center. I see all the commands pending in the "Pending Commands" section. So that means its not getting transmitted to the device

Last Connected Time
2015-02-13 03:25:49

Event Count : 1
Delivery method: Any available
Delivery timer: 1 hour

I have already raised a ticket but the answer was to send SMS commands to the device. Unfortunately I can't do that coz the device is not rooted. hence the commands will show up on the device which i dont want.

Request you guys to send the commands and force the software to connect to the server.

It was working flawlessly until 1 day. Request you to please look into the matter.

Please understand that this is not an official support channel as stated on the main page of the board. 

All support requests should be submitted to us at http://support.flexispy.comfor assistance. 

Please also understand that if we were to send the commands for you it would just be the same as you sending them so they may still be visible on the device.  If remote SMS commands will be visible due to the device not being rooted and the software not running in full mode then you can try sending the commands via Control Centre instead.

Ian,

I had submitted a ticket and got response saying that there was an issue from the server side and that I should restart the device so that commands can be sent from your side to get the software activated again.

As regards sending commands from the control center, I have been doing that many times. However the commands show up as pending.

I have already updated the support ticket to inform that I have restartd the device and you may send the commands from your end. But I have got no respnse to my reply in the support.

This is getting very frustrating now. It's really unacceptable to get such customer support for a paid service!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I sent SMS and it showed on my target's phone, but i was able to delete it before it was seen. nothing happened, still no data upload.

Ian, is your server still kind of on/off, not stable?

I sent SMS and it showed on my target's phone, but i was able to delete it before it was seen. nothing happened, still no data upload.

Our servers are currently operational and working.  Have you contacted our support team about this issue please?

Our servers are currently operational and working.  Have you contacted our support team about this issue please?

• 2 months later...
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    royalmax