change sim in new phone

claudia2

hallo, I have new android phone for my son, next week my son go to usa for 6 month with this new phone samsung SIII neo.

can i install flexispy with my sim and my telephone number in italy and next change the sim with a USA (verizon) sim?

the software will work with new verizon sim?

thanks and sorry for my bad english...

Thanks for contacting us.

You can install the software on to that just fine using your own SIM card.  Once the SIM card is changed the software will continue working.  Please understand that if the Android device is on Verizon then the ability to listen to live calls will not work due to that carrier.  Furthermore, for best results on an Android phone, and for all features to work, please root the device first before installing our software on to it.

You can learn more about rooting here:

http://www.spyphonereview.com/spy-phone-review-root-android/

Please be aware that Verizon is a CDMA network. CDMA phones do not use SIM cards for CDMA service. In fact you cannot bring your GSM phone to a CDMA network. You will need a CDMA phone that is purchased from and provisioned by the provider directly, operating on the CDMA network frequency.

Although world band CDMA phones do exist and may have a SIM card slot, this is only used for roaming off network and only if the phone is unlocked (CDMA phones are locked to the network by default).

In the USA, Verizon and Sprint are the largest CDMA networks. ATT and T-Mobile are the largest networks that are standard GSM and may use any standard GSM phone.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang