members area

• 1 month later...

Same problem here. Please authorized me to access the members area

Same issue here

Also the same issue as well, purchased the software almost 6 months ago and I cant access members area

Please PM me your license codes so I can verify them please and grant you access.

I have the same problem, and it used to work before, I also have been having trouble with the data uploaded to my online account, only whatsapp messages, recording of watch list numbers calls, and ambient and location sometimes. For the remaining features I am not getting any info since 2 days ago, i don' t have updates on calls, websites, pictures, etc. I already submitted a ticket and no answer, I would like to know what is going on, I have the Extreme package running on a rooted android 4.4.2

I have the same problem, and it used to work before, I also have been having trouble with the data uploaded to my online account, only whatsapp messages, recording of watch list numbers calls, and ambient and location sometimes. For the remaining features I am not getting any info since 2 days ago, i don' t have updates on calls, websites, pictures, etc. I already submitted a ticket and no answer, I would like to know what is going on, I have the Extreme package running on a rooted android 4.4.2

Sheena, this is not a support area.  Please submit a ticket to our support team at http://support.flexispy.comfor assistance.

I already did that Ian, and have not received a response. And as you can notice, I am also asking for members access, I had sent a message through the contact an administrator link with my flexispy license number and have not received a response for that neither. Therefore I am not able to access other topics on the other forums, to verify if others are having the same issues I have, i am very frustrated with the customer service of your company, because we purchased a product to keep track and unfortunately, your systems don't work at some periods of time, even days, and we are not able to get any response from you in a decent timely manner, meanwhile losing a lot of valuable time and opportunities to get the info we need into our online accounts. And you know I am not the only one to complain on this. Thank you.

Can you please PM me your license code for verification and I will then grant you access to the customer only sections.  Sadly, whilst we are trying to answer all support queries it is taking a little longer than anticipated which means that the response time to reply back to you is not what we would like.  You can PM me your ticket ID if you wish and I can look in to it for you.

Well at least Sheena got a reply - I am having the same problem.  I have submitted 3 tickets and no one has replied to me either.  I don't have access to Forums or haven't gotten any help what so ever.  I feel like once they got my payment and I only had 1 day of it working that I don't matter anymore.  I have been very frustrated and need to have access to my account immediately, however, this has been going on for over 8 days without any replies at all.  

Please let me know how to get access to my account again as it is not working and I have sent in 3 tickets without any replies.

Thank you

Hi Ian,

I did finally get a reply to my ticket# SUPPORT #BRV-629-68748, however, it still isn't working.  I replied again that it's not working but nothing back as yet.  They recommended to input a number sequence they gave me by text and when I did it still didn't work. I did text it and deleted the text after about 5 minutes so it didn't show up on the target device so I am not sure if that worked or not as I deleted it after 5 minutes.  It's very difficult to try to solve an issue by not speaking to someone. Would that cause a problem?

I have had flexispy for a few months now. One day it just stopped working. I emailed them and no one has got back to me. I emailed a week later and still no reply. I have emailed 4 or 5 times and it has been over a month that it hasn't been working and no one is ever available online or by email to help me. I don't know what is going on with this company? 

I have purchased the extreme package 2mth ago and put it on a rooted android HTC desire 610. And it runs on a android 4.4.2 kitkat OS. It will not run in full mode only normal mode. I have tried everything to get it to run in full mode. I have sent I can't even remember how many tickets for help. And i havent heard anything. Please help. I feel like I waste a lot of money for nothing.

And if you know what phones do run in full mode with this software please let me know. Name brand and OS of the phone. In case I can't get the phone I have now to work in full mode with the software.

I have purchased the extreme package 2mth ago and put it on a rooted android HTC desire 610. And it runs on a android 4.4.2 kitkat OS. It will not run in full mode only normal mode. I have tried everything to get it to run in full mode. I have sent I can't even remember how many tickets for help. And i havent heard anything. Please help. I feel like I waste a lot of money for nothing.

And if you know what phones do run in full mode with this software please let me know. Name brand and OS of the phone. In case I can't get the phone I have now to work in full mode with the software.

I responded to this via PM.

This topic will be moved to the General Peer section because this is area is not for support queries.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33