Server flexispy down for 5 days now...team flexispy is not respondent at all....

The server is down for 5 days now...i send several e-mails 5 days ago and no one has responded yet. What is happenings over there.....whil flexispy give us a month extra for nothing is working at all.

Ik have a bad feeling that they dont want new clients at all.....to bad....

Hello

I thought so too, you should check to see if the target phone has updated to IOS 8.1.2 if so than the spy software was probably erased. I don't know if Flexispy is supporting this new version just yet.

At least I have to wait to find out and than the phone has to be jail broken again and everything has to be reinstalled.

I did it by asking the Owner of the Phone, what version was being used. But you can also check their settings if you can physically have the phone. If so also check their internet connection to make sure it is working properly. You can also restart the device if you know their passcode.

I'm new to this and have had some problems, up until the 24th I was getting great support from Christian at support, but since then I've had no response after contacting support numerous times lastly on the 28th and have heard nothing since.

This looks like a great product and would be of great assistance to a problem I have. But I'm now wondering if this is a scam, I really hope not.

PLEASE can someone respond ASAP PLEASE

I'm new to this and have had some problems, up until the 24th I was getting great support from Christian at support, but since then I've had no response after contacting support numerous times lastly on the 28th and have heard nothing since.

This looks like a great product and would be of great assistance to a problem I have. But I'm now wondering if this is a scam, I really hope not.

Their server is down, i also dont recieve anything at all sins a week. I dont understand this at all.....soon the targetphone will crash....

You are not alone, it worries me too. I don't think it is a server down problem, as I am still able to receive updates such as locations etc...except some stuff don't work as advertised! If we are able to write these posts, I am sure their staff can see these & at least respond here.

I think you will find its update 2.9.2 mine was working fine as soon as i updated stopped reporting alltogether so i re installed same thing reported just after install then stopped.

I also believe customer service has been crap. !!!!

Live support should have worked out something was wrong  by how many people having same issue after telling me "i just  sent a command to force an update give it a couple hours" bye the time i found out that didn't fix the problem live support was offline and has stayed that way. I am not a happy customer at the moment !!!

Hello
I am using flexispy extreme on android HTC desire SV. Target phone is not uploading data to my portal since 2 days. How I can fix it? I tried also sms commend. Server is not connected to phone???? Phone is open and has internet.

Most who are having trouble have been for 10 days or so. Did you try restarting phone? Try the send immediately command  <*#64><Activation code><D>? Check your settings in Dashboard because sometimes they change for some reason. Just suggestions to try but I really have no idea. Did it start not updating after the 2.9.2 update? 

Have tried everything even reinstalled sent first report then stopped and yes it all started after installed update 2.9.2 sent ticket finally got reply telling me its one of these things,

Phone is no longer in use, battery is dead or is turned off
- Phone does not have Internet connection
- Phone has been reformatted, factory reset or restored  

which is crap because i have checked the target phone and is none of these it seems they are not even looking for a solution because they refuse too see a problem.....

I finaly get an anser on my email....i have to send a load of sms to the targetphone....they all appear on the screen....all the sms dont work....

They say....it must be a factory reset.....NO WAY...the phone is mine and i did NOT a factory reset...

My dashboard says iTS still active...they just want is to reinstall flexispy again...they just dont admit its a serverproblem....

My subscibtion is ending next moth....NO WAY i am gonna buy a new one...

No luck here still not working.Is your phone rooted?

Yes my phone is rooted

I have been reading other forums and some say if the phone updates it can unroot itself don't know if that is what happened i reinstalled flexispy on the 1st dec but still had no reprts till today

maybe it has everything to do with the selfupdate....after i hit the button in my dashboard i did not recieved a thing....flexispy is now saying that the phones have been factory reset or did not make contact to internet....yeah, right.....

The dont even say sorry....or give a refund....they just want to get your money.

Yes that was my first guess update 2.9.2 that is when mine started and if reinstalling fixes it why did mine stop working again after 1st dec when i did reinstall if i new why mine started today i would tell you but i have no idea i didn't do anything got back from town this morning and it was working

Yes my phone is rooted

I have been reading other forums and some say if the phone updates it can unroot itself don't know if that is what happened i reinstalled flexispy on the 1st dec but still had no reprts till today

Once you have rooted a phone usually OS updates are then disabled as the OS has been tampered with in a way and therefore software updates are no longer allowed.  This is at least true of Samsung devices after rooting.  Even if the phone has been rooted is the software running in NORMAL mode or LIMITED mode or FULL mode - this is important.

A rooted phone running the software in NORMAL mode still means the software is visible in Application Manager and thus can theoretically be removed at any time by the device owner or through a factory reset which means the software then stops working and needs to be reinstalled.

maybe it has everything to do with the selfupdate....after i hit the button in my dashboard i did not recieved a thing....flexispy is now saying that the phones have been factory reset or did not make contact to internet....yeah, right.....

The dont even say sorry....or give a refund....they just want to get your money.

If your TARGET device is an Android can you please confirm if your TARGET device is rooted AND the software running state is FULL mode?  If it is rooted (or is not rooted) or the software is running in NORMAL mode it greatly increases the chances of the software being removed which means data would suddenly stop.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AlgernonHudnall