I think I'm getting an error..

I went through the download and through the install (both activations went fine), after install completed the "open" button was not available to click on. Now I'm getting the this message: "The application mbackup (process com.mobilefonex.mobilebackup) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again" - Any idea how to fix this or am I doing something wrong? Also, when phone is rebooted I have noticed the same message comes up. I'm guessing the application keeps trying to open but can't.

-E

• 1 month later...

I also have a Samsung Moment through sprint and Im getting the same error. I have uninstalled to software and reloaded it with the same results I wounder if there is a setting that needs to be changed or something sprint could be blocking? I went through something similar when trying to get easytether to work on my phone.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, that's three people now reported the same error with Samsung Moment. Could indicate a problem but we'd like to get some more feedback. If anyone else is running the software on this model we'd appreciate knowing your experiences, especially if you are running it successfully.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember seeing that error, but I do have an issue... when I login to view the activity, then go to "My Profile", I see that the "device is not yet connected!" Perhaps I've done something wrong? I'm running Rooted 2.1 on my Moment.

Additional info: I went to the application, then menu>Last Connection. Here's what I see...

Action: UPLOAD_EVENTS

Connection type: Wifi (I'm at home)

Start time: 05/06/2010 09:55:11

End time: 05/06/2010 09:55:12

Duration (ms): 1124

Connection status: FAILED <-- that's the reason I'm here.

Response code: 0xE0

Number of events sent: 50

Number of events received: 0

Any ideas?!?

This was a fresh reactivation, following every step of the manual. I login to My Profile and still see this...

Device PID Version FlexiKey Status Last Connected Time

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FSCGAD FSCGAD_FSCGAD_0.00 xxxxxxxxxx Active device is not yet connected!

Edited by jpmi23

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember seeing that error, but I do have an issue... when I login to view the activity, then go to "My Profile", I see that the "device is not yet connected!" Perhaps I've done something wrong? I'm running Rooted 2.1 on my Moment.

Additional info: I went to the application, then menu>Last Connection. Here's what I see...

Action: UPLOAD_EVENTS

Connection type: Wifi (I'm at home)

Start time: 05/06/2010 09:55:11

End time: 05/06/2010 09:55:12

Duration (ms): 1124

Connection status: FAILED <-- that's the reason I'm here.

Response code: 0xE0

Number of events sent: 50

Number of events received: 0

Any ideas?!?

This was a fresh reactivation, following every step of the manual. I login to My Profile and still see this...

Device PID Version FlexiKey Status Last Connected Time

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FSCGAD FSCGAD_FSCGAD_0.00 xxxxxxxxxx Active device is not yet connected!

Is this also a Samsung Moment your having this problem on? If not, please submit this as a Ticket to our Support Center at http://support.flexispy.com

• 4 weeks later...

I have also installed FACE on a Sprint Samsung Moment running 1.5 and get the same error message every time I attempt to open the program. I really hope we can find a fix. I submitted a ticket and uninstalled and deactivated FACE and tried again. Still having the same issue ...

Is everyone with this problem running cupcake (Android OS 1.5)? One person in this thread (jpmi23) said he is running 2.1 and did not have this particular error.

The only thing I could suggest is that you try upgrading the OS. There are ways to manually do this, but some are quite technical and may brick your phone if not followed very carefully. The best is to check with the service carrier to ask about upgrading to 1.6, or even 2.1 if the carrier makes this available for the Samsung Moment. Most likely there is at least a 1.6 update available.

• 3 weeks later...

Yea, I am having the same problem with it messing up the internet connection. If I uninstall the program then the internet works fine, when I reinstall program then the internet is messed up. I even tried to turn off GPS log and that didn't work either. I am still getting the "device not yet connected" status and no logs either.

Yea, I am having the same problem with it messing up the internet connection. If I uninstall the program then the internet works fine, when I reinstall program then the internet is messed up. I even tried to turn off GPS log and that didn't work either. I am still getting the "device not yet connected" status and no logs either.

Meme, did you try and update the OS?

As mentioned in another thread from this forum, if anyone is having connection issues with FlexiSPY on a Samsung Moment (or any other model), please send command for Diagnostic Report, and then login to Support at http://support.flexispy.com to Submit a Ticket to the General Support department. Include the complete Diagnostic reply you received, line by line exact, and please give a full description of the problem with as much detail as possible.

Be sure and mention your model, Android OS version and network providing service. Also include the APN being used (for the Internet connection), and verify if you can play a video from youtube.com in the standard Android browser.

Please submit this information as a Ticket, not a forum reply. This seems to be a technical issue that our Support department needs to know about in order to help, or further research any potential issue.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33