Flexispy detection Antivirus . Livehelp 90% of the time offline

generak2k

I am thinking to subscribe to Flexispy

But i have several questions before deciding :

It has been mentioned Flexispy is detected and removed by symantec antivirus and other mobile antiviruses : As something being done about this? 

Other spy apps do not require a target phone to be rooted in order to fully spy on their phone, is it the same case for Flexispy?

Is Flexispy affiliated to mspy?

How come your livechat is always offline? General , support, any-time i want to talk to them their offline. Seem support is non-existent or rare. I also it can your support team up to 1 month before replying to a help thread.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

FlexiSPY is not affiliated with Mspy in any way.

If the TARGET device has been rooted and the software is able to get full root access from the specific TARGET device to run in FULL mode then the software will be hidden and thus undetectable from any kind of antivirus.  We always try to make sure we are not detected but if the TARGET device is not rooted or the device is rooted but the software, for whatever reason cannot get full root permissions from the device and runs in NORMAL or LIMITED mode then it may be picked up by antivirus software as our software is not completely hidden on the device.

FlexiSPY works fine on a non-rooted phone also, but, as with the competitors who also run on non-rooted phones too the software is visible as an application in Manage Applications and thus can be easily removed by the TARGET device owner and it can also get picked up by antivirus as well.  That is why rooting the TARGET device before installing our software is recommended as you get complete stealth (providing our software can run in FULL root mode as said) which means that the TARGET device owner cannot remove it like any other installed Android program and it won't get picked up by antivirus either once you have activated our software on the TARGET device.

For more assistance on rooting please see this site:

http://www.spyphonereview.com/spy-phone-review-root-android/

As stated even if a phone is rooted Flexispy is still detected by mobile antivirus

You also confirming your live chat service is 90% off line.

Hello.

FlexiSPY is not affiliated with Mspy in any way.

If the TARGET device has been rooted and the software is able to get full root access from the specific TARGET device to run in FULL mode then the software will be hidden and thus undetectable from any kind of antivirus.  We always try to make sure we are not detected but if the TARGET device is not rooted or the device is rooted but the software, for whatever reason cannot get full root permissions from the device and runs in NORMAL or LIMITED mode then it may be picked up by antivirus software as our software is not completely hidden on the device.

FlexiSPY works fine on a non-rooted phone also, but, as with the competitors who also run on non-rooted phones too the software is visible as an application in Manage Applications and thus can be easily removed by the TARGET device owner and it can also get picked up by antivirus as well.  That is why rooting the TARGET device before installing our software is recommended as you get complete stealth (providing our software can run in FULL root mode as said) which means that the TARGET device owner cannot remove it like any other installed Android program and it won't get picked up by antivirus either once you have activated our software on the TARGET device.

For more assistance on rooting please see this site:

http://www.spyphonereview.com/spy-phone-review-root-android/

As stated even if a phone is rooted Flexispy is still detected by mobile antivirus

You also confirming your live chat service is 90% off line.

If the phone is rooted but the software has yet to be activated then it will appear and act like a normal application which means that it may get discovered by antivirus.  We are always working to make sure our software is undetectable by the latest antivirus software but sometimes we make mistakes and we have to alter our software to not get detected accordingly based upon our own research and customer findings.

On a rooted device, if the software running mode (found under Account > Action button > Settings) is either Limited or Full after activation then the software is hidden completely and cannot be detected by antivirus software.  In terms of our Live chat, unfortunately, due to an unexpected rise in chat requests from our customers it may be that our chat system may seem offline but it is in fact saying 'away' which means that our staff are currently dealing with the maximum number of customers at this time and you can either wait until an advisor is free or submit a support ticket to us at http://support.flexispy.com instead.

Again though I just want to apologise to you for all the inconvenience caused.  I know you and many others who post on here right now are having issues and I am trying to get them resolved.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023