Samsung Galaxy S5

agf682

I am about to root a Samsung Galaxy S5 and I have some questions. The OS on the system is higher than what is listed. Am I still going to be able to root the phone? Is rooting the phone going to wipe everything off the phone? If I cant get the phone to root can I still see text messages and record live calls? Help! Please. Thanks! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

FlexiSPY only works up to Android OS 4.4.2 so, if your device is running OS 4.4.4, whilst FlexiSPY can still be installed it may not work properly as we are still working on making our software compatible with OS 4.4.4.

Rooting will not wipe the phone unless you have to perform advanced tasks as part of rooting the device such as unlocking the bootloader.  If you cannot root the phone you can still capture SMS messages and record calls.

Please take a look at our dedicated rooting page for more help:

http://www.spyphonereview.com/spy-phone-review-root-android/

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few related questions in regards to this and OS 4.4.4

- Is there an estimated date this is expected? 

- Can you summarize the main issues it may be having?

- Is it only a matter of rooting 4.4.4? I already have my targeted rooted and SuperSU installed and running. 

Thanks in advance

Thanks for contacting us.

1 - At this time, whilst we are working on making our software compatible officially with OS 4.4.4 no release date is set at this time.

2 - Whilst we cannot stop people from installing our software even though OS 4.4.4 is not supported I cannot give you an exact list of issues that may occur but it is safe to say that, until we officially announce compatibility for OS 4.4.4 if your device is running this OS version then we do not recommend installing our software on to it just yet as issues may occur that we are are still working on fixing.

3 - Rooting the device alone is not always enough to get root features on the device.  The software can run in one of three states once installed on to an Android device which is NORMAL, LIMITED and FULL.

You can read more about each mode and what it means for your device on the page below.

http://www.spyphonereview.com/spy-phone-review-root-android/

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Nathanael