blackberry storm 2

dont see it on list ,wanted to kno if it was included?mobiestealth has it and i know you say there some problems with droids,wanted to kno if it was fixed and you a better company than mobiestealth?im going to buy a phone and was looking at android os phones and looking at blackberry storm 2,want to get flexispy soon as possible,but need to make sure buy the rite phone first,and want to get a phone thats not haveing problems with fexispy,one with touch screen.thank you for any help you can offer me,looking to buy asap

dont see it on list ,wanted to kno if it was included?mobiestealth has it and i know you say there some problems with droids,wanted to kno if it was fixed and you a better company than mobiestealth?im going to buy a phone and was looking at android os phones and looking at blackberry storm 2,want to get flexispy soon as possible,but need to make sure buy the rite phone first,and want to get a phone thats not haveing problems with fexispy,one with touch screen.thank you for any help you can offer me,looking to buy asap

As far as I know the only real issue is that the 9550 (Storm 2) runs OS 5.0, which we don't yet support. However we are working on 5.0 now and already have it in testing. If you're selecting a phone with FlexiSPY in mind, I would suggest waiting for a while if you can, because we have all full versions available for the Blackberry platform (Light, Pro and Pro-X) while Android is still new and currently only available in the limited CE version. We will of course release fully featured versions of FlexiSPY for Android as well, but our Blackberry line is already fully developed all the way up to Pro-X. Support for BB OS 5.0 will most likely be announced over the next few months, possibly sooner.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang