When I try to enter my login details the site says it doesn't work, even though it is correct. The one time where I finally was able to sign in, I was unable to get any new data. The location feature says it cannot do anything because the server is down. The same goes for the ambient feature. When will this be fixed? There have been issues since yesterday.

• Like 2

This is a complete, 100%, unacceptable level of service! I don't need it to work perfectly on the support teams 9 to 5 schedule. I need it working on the weekend when the Target phone is in need of the most watching.

I'm sure I am not the only member who is growing increasingly tired of losing the flexispy capabilities when it matters the most... ON THE WEEKEND.

Get a new server already, this excuse and the "sorry for your inconvenience" is growing increasingly old!

I totally agree this level of service is unacceptable.  Im now getting all my updates from the target phone on the correct sceduale. The only thing that is not working and has not worked since i installed it 3 days ago is facebook messaging.  I dont recieve any updates from the targets phone and its a iphone 5 with 8.1ios.  But all the sms and imessage and location is coming through as it should.  Still disappointed in service as Ive sent 3 and no response back.  Anyone have a suggestion for the fb problem?

WWWOOOOOWWWWW!!! 

A 72 hour outage with no reply from support team but now that the weekend is over BAM! Monday morning their all back to work(all two of them) thing is working fine and what do I get ... The same CANNED reply you all got 

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience. 

There was an issue with the server earlier but our server is up and running. You can log in to your web account again.

Thank you for your patience.

REALLLLYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did it take a simple reboot to fix it, what's the matter was walking out to your garage too far !!!!

Forget FLEXISPY forums if this keeps happening I WILL annihilate you on the real review sites!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    UbvpwccaX