Android 4.3 Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 supported full mode? Norton Mobile Security

generak2k

2 month ago, after i subscribed to your service i noticed 2 things with Flexispy.

First it cannot run in full mode on a Samsung s3 4.3 with a full rooted phone. Flexispy could only run in limited mode.

Second if a target phone install norton mobile security, its gets blocked and you loose all monitoring.

Today i come back to find out if:

Is Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 now supported in full mode?

Is flexispy not detected anymore by norton mobile security?

• Like 3

Hello muplayer.

Thanks for contacting us.

Unfortuantely, at this time, FlexiSPY will only run in limited mode on Android OS versions 4.3 or above.  This is due to exploits that have been patched in the latest OS version of from Samsung meaning that, as you have discovered, our software can no longer run in full mode and instead can only work in limited mode.  Whilst we are still looking in to new ways to get around the fixes you may wish to consider, if possible, downgrading the OS version of the TARGET device to at least Android OS 4.1 for best results and then preventing the Android OS from updating itself using ADB and the steps below (although this is done at your own risk).

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3515410/stop-android-os-auto-update

In terms of Norton Antivirus flagging FlexiSPY this is because the software is running in normal or limited mode and so acts like any other normally installed application.  When running in full mode on a rooted device FlexISPY cannot be detected in any way at all by any antivirus software so, if at all possible, downgrading the OS and preventing OS updates is the way forward.

• 2 months later...

Hello Flower.

As of right now the latest version of FlexiSPY Extreme for Android runs in full mode on OS 4.3 with the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 you have mentioned.  Simply make sure you have updated FlexiSPY on the TARGET phone to the latest version.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Flower.

As of right now the latest version of FlexiSPY Extreme for Android runs in full mode on OS 4.3 with the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 you have mentioned.  Simply make sure you have updated FlexiSPY on the TARGET phone to the latest version.

Hi,

I do not have the GT-I9300 as the target phone.    It is Model Number SGH-T999L   Android Version 4.3      Will Extreme work with this model as the target phone?  Will the automatic call recording feature work with this also?   I am a current customer and love this service. The current target phone is a Blackberry which works great, but I really would like the automatic call recording feature.  Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Flower.

As long as you have rooted the Samsung Galaxy S3 yourself before installing our software on to it it will run  in full mode which means you get all the root specific features such as password cracker, IM capturing and being able to listen in to live calls.  You can find more information on how to root the phone at the link below.

http://www.spyphonereview.com/spy-phone-review-root-android/

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AlgernonHudnall