Mbackup has hung a few times.

I have rebooted my phone and it happens on a fresh boot. I have seen it happen a couple times just waiting for the home screen when I am in other menus. It happened to me once today when I was trying to make a call.

Any one else have these issues?

I have rebooted my phone and it happens on a fresh boot. I have seen it happen a couple times just waiting for the home screen when I am in other menus. It happened to me once today when I was trying to make a call.

Any one else have these issues?

In the topic title you said you have to click "wait" so it won't crash. Are you sure its crashing, or that you don't just have to wait for the process to finish?

I mean, what happens if you don't click wait? What happens when you do click wait?

I don't think the program is crashing, unless you mean that it is no longer running after you click the "wait" button. I use an Android and I notice this happens a lot at random with various programs. Its not so much the program crashing but a limit of the system resources. I just click wait on whatever program is being prompted, and then after a short time the process completes and I no longer have to wait, and everything is still running without any crashes.

This can happen if you are running many programs (esp. at boot time) or if your memory/storage space is at a minimum. Get a utility that lets you check for ALL running processes to know for sure everything you are loading in the background, and check your free ram/storage space as well. Try uninstalling some programs that you don't use that often to see if this makes any difference.

All in all this is normal if you are beginning to push resources. It takes longer to execute many different processes, especially if they are all loading simultaneously at boot. It is not really crashing unless you see an error and then its no longer running afterwards. Sometimes I have to click "wait" for my most stable and most commonly used programs. But I reduced the occurrence after uninstalling several things I didn't often use. If you install software often, check your free ram often. You might be amazed!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang