Blackberry 8330

I have read a few peoples issues with the Blackberry 8330. Most of these deal with capturing the SMS and GPS not working properly or at all. Other features seem to be working as intended. If you have this phone please let us know any issues you may have, GOOD or Bad. I am sure if enough people have the same issues with this phone, it will be looked into further.

• 2 weeks later...

I have read a few peoples issues with the Blackberry 8330. Most of these deal with capturing the SMS and GPS not working properly or at all. Other features seem to be working as intended. If you have this phone please let us know any issues you may have, GOOD or Bad. I am sure if enough people have the same issues with this phone, it will be looked into further.

You can also submit problems to us at our support department and they will be logged and passed on to the engineers.

• 4 weeks later...

You can also submit problems to us at our support department and they will be logged and passed on to the engineers.

My Blackberry 8330 has not been working properly for 3 months!!! The GPS (Location) and Spycall are not working, everything else is working. It use to work fine when I signed up in September 2009 and then they upgraded the software in Novemember and it has not worked properly since!!! Is anybody else having these problems??? When are they going to fix these problems?

Guest Ian

My Blackberry 8330 has not been working properly for 3 months!!! The GPS (Location) and Spycall are not working, everything else is working. It use to work fine when I signed up in September 2009 and then they upgraded the software in Novemember and it has not worked properly since!!! Is anybody else having these problems??? When are they going to fix these problems?

With the release of Blackberry OS 5.0 we are working on fixing the most common Blackberry problems as well as adding support for OS 5.0.

It will take a couple of months to sort this all out.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    greenlyon369