Target phone battery life

My target phone is a sprint HTC Hero. Since installation, the battery is wearing out very quickly. Is there any way to increase the battery life?

He's about to take it to the store to see what is the matter. Should I uninstall the program before he does that and then reinstall after. In other words will they be able to see it and know what it is?

My target phone is a sprint HTC Hero. Since installation, the battery is wearing out very quickly. Is there any way to increase the battery life?

He's about to take it to the store to see what is the matter. Should I uninstall the program before he does that and then reinstall after. In other words will they be able to see it and know what it is?

From the manual: "this version of CE does place an entry in the Android Applications Manager (with no reference to FlexiSPY) from which the program could be removed." Therefore you may want to uninstall it before it goes to the service center, but in any case the name FlexiSPY will not be identified, and they would not be able to launch it or verify what it does. It would just be an unknown program.

As for the battery issue, FlexiSPY does not cause battery drain, but using GPS often takes a lot of power. You have probably set the GPS refresh time to something very frequent like once per minute. The option is between once per every 1 to once per every 60 minutes.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12