how can I pay?

laura

Today I was trying to pay for flexiprox , for blackberry curve 8900 and I wasn't able to do. I have a Visa electron from my country and they send me error. another way to pay by money transfer is it possible? How can I transfer money for your product? I need the possibility to pay and , if it doesn't work to have the opportunity to give back money....

I also try to pay with webmoney transfer and they give me error...

It is a problem because of the country? (Romania)?

If it is possible to give me a way to pay for your product in safe mode and with the opp of money back, please tell me asap.

Thank you a lot for your answers and support and hoping not to borred you with my problems)))

Today I was trying to pay for flexiprox , for blackberry curve 8900 and I wasn't able to do. I have a Visa electron from my country and they send me error. another way to pay by money transfer is it possible? How can I transfer money for your product? I need the possibility to pay and , if it doesn't work to have the opportunity to give back money....

If it is possible to give me a way to pay for your product in safe mode and with the opp of money back, please tell me asap.

Thank you a lot for your answers and support and hoping not to borred you with my problems)))

Depending on where you live and what country you are paying, VISA has strict rules about possible fraud. You may just have to contact your VISA cardholder and tell them to allow the transaction. I had to do this. They said because the payment was being made over seas, they denied it until they could verify it with me. Just a suggestion.

Im afraid that our payment processor will not allow payments from Romania. Unfortunatly, there is so much card fraud that we have had to take strong measures, and we err on the side of caution. We also dropped Paypal, because the card fraud with Paypal is enormous, and its always the merchant that has to bear the costs. If you like, we can let you try the product, and if it meets your needs, you can pay by bank transfer. Please PM Christian on this board and he will arrange this for you

Laura,

You can find information on payment by wire transfer if you select this option during checkout.

We cannot refund purchases made by wire transfer. Although as Architect mentioned, if you'd like to try the program first and make sure its working to your satisfaction before sending the wire payment, we can do that. We can do it only in this case because there is a problem with credit cards from Romania. If you'd like to do this please send me a PM here on the forum and we'll make the arrangements.

Notice to other users: we cannot do this for credit cards issued from other countries. Laura's case is an exception so please do not write to us asking for trial periods. All full term software titles already come with an unconditional 10 day refund policy.

Dear Christian,

Thank you a lot for your proposal. I want to install the flexispy, as you proposed, in this weekend, if you can, I will try to study the instructions for installation to make it in a short time. And because of the Easter holiday I will have more time and , if everything will go well, with God help, I will make the transfer for the soft as you want. Give me the account and all the details, but only on 7 April the banks will be open after holiday. Thank you a lot for your offer, it is so nice from you for this and I'm so excited for this... O hope that is not so hard to install the soft....I will find 10-15min for instaling and from today I will ,,play " with the Blackberry curve 8900 to familiarize with the menu and internet.

Thanks again and hope that will work well with Orange Romania.

Laura, I'll send you a PM here on the forums (PM's are private communications), asking for certain information. After I get your reply I'll help to set up the account and then give you the rest of the information.

Hello Christian, how can I reach PM from the forum? I sign in and I need to know what to do next, please....or I will use my email? thank you

Hello Christian, how can I reach PM from the forum? I sign in and I need to know what to do next, please....or I will use my email? thank you

You should have already received my PM. PM's are Private Messages. You can send a PM a number of ways, either clicking on a user's name to go to their profile and then clicking the Send A Message link, or in the upper right corner where you see your display name logged in, that's a drop-down box with options including your Messages folder where you can send and reply to existing messages. A number in that upper right corner box next to your name indicates unread PM's. You should also see popup messages for unread PM's whenever you login.

• 1 year later...

I am also from Romania like Laura, have the same problems and I want to help me pay for flexispy pro-x. I should mention that is for a Nokia 5230 until the end of the month. waiting for a reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance and excuse my English.

As this thread says, you can pay by bank transfer when you are at the checkout stage. Please be aware that bank transfer is the slowest form of payment and cannot be refunded in any way.

Hi Ian. I paid through wire transfer and today i receive payment confirmation. i send you order id and document that you sent me you instead bank statement, and now can not enter the site. Which way to send there?

Edited by Ian
Should not show sensitive links.

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33