Payment successful, how can I download the software?

p0rcup1n3

Hi Support team,

I have made payment just now using my credit card, the payment was successful. But I haven't received anything in my email, there's no confirmation email, no download link, no announcement. 

The email address I used is [email protected]

Could you please check because I would really need the software as soon as possible to install it in the phone.

• Like 2

Hi,

Please note this is not a support area. If you need help, official Support is available from http://support.flexispy.com, or from any place you see our Live Chat icons.

You will receive an email confirming your payment and account details, sent directly to the email address used for registration. Please make sure you are using the correct email address. Also check your spam folder in case it was filtered. Email is sent immediately but due to general Internet and network server issues, your email may not arrive immediately so please allow some time for delivery.

You may also want to verify that your payment was completed sucessfully. Incomplete payments will not generate an active account, and are not billed to your credit card. Once your payment has been completed, you are welcomed to login to your online Dashboard at any time with the Target phone in your hand, and follow the steps of the Install Wizard which you'll be prompted by immediately.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang