Can't view the protected blackberry forum though i am a customer

nyehia

Hi

i just bought flexispy omni version and i am having some issues in the installation process. i tried viewing Blackberry Club forum but i got a message saying that i am not allowed to view it.

i need help getting this to work asap.

When i send sms commands to the target phone, the target phone can view these sms and when i try to make a spy call after getting the confirmation on the monitor phone that the speakerphone is on, the target phone can see my number and the phone actually rings when i try to make a spy call.

what's wrong ? i need help ASAP please

Hello.

Remote SMS commands for Blackberry will always appear as normal on the TARGET phone. This is normal program behaviour and is explained in the manual.

For spycall, when you call the TARGET phone the TARGET phone has to be completely not in use in any way otherwise it will ring through as a normal call and will be seen as normal, again, this is normal program behaviour because our software can only gain access to the mic (to allow you to listen in) when the TARGET phone is not being used in any way. If it is being used then our software cannot gain control of the mic and you cannot perform a spycall.

Please send me a PM with your software activation code and I will grant you access to the customer only sections of this forum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    yuqi