preSale info

txwa12

Good morning,

i have two question before buying flexispy.

It's compatibile with nokia X3 phone? Second, the target phone doesn't have an internet connection, flexispy works with wifi connection for sending data?

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day.

Marco.

• Like 1

Hello Marco.

Sadly we do not support that phone as it is running the Symbian S40 operating system and our minimum is Symbian S60. We also require that the TARGET phone has internet at all times for best use of our software.

Hi, I'd like to add my answer here. You do not need Internet at all times. Some people may only wish to receive the log reports once per day. Others may prefer to receive the captured logs only on demand, or when they know the phone is connected by WiFi. WiFi will work, but when you set your reporting schedule, keep in mind that the phone can only make a connection to the server when it either has an Internet connection available on the service plan OR when it is connected by WiFi. You will of course need Internet to initially download and install the software as well.

Of course the software will continue capturing all data regardless, and will always report all logs it has captured since the last server connection. For Omni, the Spycall and Intercept Call features are not Internet related, and there is no need for any Internet service to use these features.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33