iPhone 3G(S) and Call Forwarding Icon

cdcsparky

Good afternoon,

I want to install your Omni software on a iPhone 3G(S).

I see that I must enable Call Waiting and Call Forwarding.

Does your software hide the Call Forwarding Icon on the front screen at the top?

Also, does the call forwarding number show up on the target phone?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

• Like 4

Hello.

The TARGET phone needs to be jailbroken first before our software can be installed. For call intercept the TARGET phone network provider needs to be GSM compatible with call waiting and 3 way calling enabled on their plan. When you perform a successful call intercept (providing the requirements stated are met) no icons will appear on the TARGET phone screen relating to call waiting or call forwarding in any way.

Please remember that our software cannot be remotely installed - physical access to the TARGET phone is needed for installation otherwise our software cannot be used.

Call forwarding is not required. FlexiSPY does not forward any calls anywhere. In order to have a 3-way call, you must always have call waiting and 3-way calling enabled on the service plan. This is not strictly a FlexiSPY requirement, it is what you need for any conference calling, or 3-way calling service.

• 1 month later...

If I have to call the TARGET when the call is being placed, then the phone company will have on record that I called the phone. That means that the ATTACKER's phone number will be logged in the phone bill.

Yes, whilst our software is hidden on the TARGET phone it is physically impossible to hide any usage (e.g. calls or SMS made to or from the TARGET phone/MONITOR phone) from appearing on the TARGET phone bill. The only thing you can do that may combat this is to contact the TARGET phone network provider and ask them not to itemise the bill. Once they do that then no data will ever be displayed on the bill.

E.g. itemised

Call 1 - 01234567890

Call 2 - 0234567890

Cost: 0.50

E.g. Non itemised

Call this month: 2

Cost: 0.50

I hope this makes sense.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member