IOS 6

Miriam333

I doubt they can give you a firm answer. If it follows what has happened in the past, it could be as long as 4-6 months. For example, iOS 5 was out for about 5-6 months with a jailbreak before a release came out for it. There's also the factor of how long it takes someone to come up with an untethered jailbreak.

Hello.

Peter is correct. It all depends on how quickly an untethered jailbreak is released for iOS 6. It further depends on how our software acts on the final version of the OS also. In the past it has meant rewrites of entire core systems in order to work properly because, as we have discovered, each OS iteration had been tightened in terms of security and such which makes it a little harder for our software to work in its current form. This means more testing also which in turn allows us to see the potential for new features we could take advantage of, within our software, thanks to the new OS.

Peter ,

Yes I knew the answer before asking a bit of wishfull thinking on my part ..... I've gone for several months the last iOS update was introduced I've even resorted to downgrading service from pro to lite , l hope it isn't the case this time , it wouldn't be a problem for me keeping current iOS but unfortunately the target phone user always thinks there is something wrong with his phone therefore takes it to apple it either gets switched or restored and if that's the case with the new iOS more then Likely he will end up with the new iOS

Hello.

Whilst we do try to release our software as soon as we can after a new iOS is released there are other factors to take in to consideration as Peter has already explained. Here is hoping an untethered jailbreak for iOS 6 will be quick to be released allowing our software to be released also.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang