New spy program to read BB mesenger messages

peto

I saw a program that works similar to flexispy that captures all blackberry mesenger messages and sends them to a server where you can read every message sent and received by all users on the target phone. Does any body know where i can buy it from?

• 3 weeks later...

that's great to hear Ian. This would greatly improve my use of flexispy. I am currently looking for software that will help me to get blckberry msnger for the target phone. I was dissapointed when i realized that the current version was not capturing them. When do you anticipate this new feature to be available?

that's great to hear Ian. This would greatly improve my use of flexispy. I am currently looking for software that will help me to get blckberry msnger for the target phone. I was dissapointed when i realized that the current version was not capturing them. When do you anticipate this new feature to be available?

We're looking into capturing BB Messenger, as well as a few other things. But this is in early development and its really too soon to offer any time frame. We'll make sure to update everyone as soon as we can.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12