BB 9900 room buging problem?!

I send sms command to turn the mic ok.That works fine.But when i call the target phone it connects and everything ok but when user takes the phone and start to do anything on it call just hangs?!

Also i have notes that when i do make the call to the target phone the light comes on on the target phone so the user can see that something strange is going on!

If any button is pressed on the phone, the SpyCall will disconnect. This is to remain discreet and hide the SpyCall. Because if the user tries to use the phone while your call is connected, they will certainly know something funny is going on if they can't use the phone. We also try to be careful not to interfere with the user's ability to actually use the phone as normal, or to do anything that would arise any form of suspicion.

It is possible that some models and OS versions may light up only for a split second initially, but then go dark immediately. This is not so strange, as phones are in a constant state of activity between incoming texts, Internet activities, active running programs and etc. Many things can cause a phone to light up normally just briefly, and often this happens with random service pings from the network cell towers themselves. Additionally, because its only just briefly it wouldn't usually be noticed unless looking directly at the phone at the time. Even in that case, there is no Caller ID or any other indication of activity that is actually displayed. If the user picks up the phone at this time, they see nothing.

There are a variety of conditions that can be happening at any given time and a multitude of models and OS versions that must be supported. Therefore it is exceedingly difficult to suppress everything that might happen on a phone, but we go to extreme lengths and long term testing to be as discreet as possible for all supported models, and to make sure that in any case, there is no information displayed to provide any indication of your actual SpyCall.

Ok i understand that phone will disconnect if the user trying to use it ...but it also makes beep sound when disconecting!Another wierd thing is...i was able to make spy call and now suddenly i cent cuz every time i call the target phone i get answering machine or busy signal?!

I have tryed to turn on and off mic.When mic is off i can reach the target phone but when i turn on the mic i cant connect spy call?!

Ok i understand that phone will disconnect if the user trying to use it ...but it also makes beep sound when disconecting!Another wierd thing is...i was able to make spy call and now suddenly i cent cuz every time i call the target phone i get answering machine or busy signal?!

I have tryed to turn on and off mic.When mic is off i can reach the target phone but when i turn on the mic i cant connect spy call?!

I was just having the target phone in my hands...when i govon the secret menu the checkbox of the monitoring phone was unchecked?!I have checked it again and the monitoring phone number was remembered so i didnt had to type it in again!Haw can the monitoring phone checkbox be suddenly unchecked?

Firstly your use of language is not appropriate to a public forum and so your reply above has been edited and you have been warned.

Secondly we have a dedicated support forum for technical issues, this forum is not an extension of our support site. We will reply to any and all technical issues submitted there within 24 hours.

Please submit a support ticket to us at http://support.flexispy.com with this issue and we will assist you.

Lastly, if a spycall goes to voicemail it means the TARGET phone is not completely idle when you call it. Remember that spycall requires the TARGET phone to be completely not in use otherwise it will go to voicemail as it cannot turn on the microphone secretly. Please also make sure the MONITOR phone number is in the international format also, e.g. +441234567890

Unfortunately the watch list for Blackberry, unlike other platforms such as iPhone, Android and Symbian, only allows you to ever watch all numbers. It is not possible to watch only a pre-defined list of numbers on the Blackberry platform at this time.

Completely idle means not in use. No buttons being pressed, no software running in the foreground, just completely idle so that it can go to sleep if necessary. Being idle for a phone is similar a computer going to sleep, if you leave it long enough the screen will go off and all non-essential programs/services will stop until a button is pressed to wake the phone up. Spycall works in the same way, if the phone is not being used in any way (no buttons being pressed, programs open etc.) and is just doing nothing (black screen) then spycall will be successful. If the TARGET phone owner picks up the phone and presses a button (which brings the phone out of sleep mode) then the spycall will end.

I hope that makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with call intercept.When i get message that call is in progres i call target phone and intercept but the person who speakes with target phone hear the message saying "you are on hold" or something like that so the person and target phone can notice that something is wrong.How can i solve that?

I have a problem with call intercept.When i get message that call is in progres i call target phone and intercept but the person who speakes with target phone hear the message saying "you are on hold" or something like that so the person and target phone can notice that something is wrong.How can i solve that?

Goran,

Unfortunately this is something the 2nd party's carrier is sending to his phone. Generally this doesn't happen, but this all depends on how each network carrier handles a conference call. Notice that as you indicated, it is NOT happening on the Target phone, so the Target himself/herself is oblivious to this. But of course, we don't have the software running on the other connected party's phone, so there is nothing we can do to control what happens on another person's phone. It won't happen to every participant in the conversation, but apparently it will for people on THAT person's network. So you shouldn't expect this to always happen, but if it does its not really a FlexiSPY software issue.

Ok,thanx!

But im having problem with toom bugging all the time.I was near the target phone it was sitting down for 15 min...definitly in stand by.I called the target phone it ring for a second and light came up and than it stoped,on my phone i heard that voice mail answered.The target phone owners was suspicious cuz there was no missed calls in the list.Room bugging just wont work right?!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    leo1819