Check out our new look!

At FlexiSPY we have always been known as the professional standard of choice for innovative mobile spy and monitoring apps. While offering the most reliable and truly stealth applications has been our primary goal, some have suggested that we've occasionally lagged behind in our very stylish web designs.

OK, we've heard you! Earlier in the year we completely overhauled our web site at http://www.flexispy.com. We even updated our logo, just to keep on our toes. And now when you log into your FlexiSPY web account to view all of your tracking and monitored details, you'll see a fresh new interface that we feel is more visually comfortable.

All the functionality of your new web account remains the same. But now when you login to view your details you can be a part of our progressive newness, instead of remembering your old Atari XL or C64. Hey, we're just kidding! We're a bit nerdy and actually like the novelty of 1980's era computing. But updates are good, right? We think so, and we've got a lot more updates including new features coming up later in the year. We always listen to your feedback. Stay with us, and we stay with you.

Let us know what you think of the new web account look, we're always happy to receive feedback from our customers.

Remember you can also catch us by phone on our pre-sales line at
USA(1) 646-240-4063 or UK: (44) 207-979-7126.

Thank you for your continued support,

FlexiSPY Support Team

View the full article
  • Like 2

the new look is fine other than it has bugs.

I have some 1400 sms logged and filed by server time over the last 2 years. They are now all mixed up and the sort by server time no longer sorts. Also, some of the server time dates are 2014, 2013 and 2012.

May I suggest a beta release first next time?

LEt me know if you are going to do a patch as Im screwed until this is fixed.

thanks

• Like 2

Hi,

the new look is not so easy to handle with my mobile device as the old one. If I open the "details" section it is very difficult to scroll down the text with my mobile device. If I would have the choice, I would prefer the old style. It was not so "stylish" but more easy tu use.

Regards