pro-x spy call

tochsia

I am going to buy the pro-x so im wondering about two fetures. Im not sure of the name of the features but one is the one that sends you a sms when pre designated number calls the target phone and you can listen in and the other is where you can call the target phone and listen to the surrondings. Can i use the same phone to do these functions and call the target phone normally? TY

• Like 1

I am going to buy the pro-x so im wondering about two fetures. Im not sure of the name of the features but one is the one that sends you a sms when pre designated number calls the target phone and you can listen in and the other is where you can call the target phone and listen to the surrondings. Can i use the same phone to do these functions and call the target phone normally? TY

Yes, you certainly can. The "Light" line of products basically offers all the data capturing features (SMS, Call Logs, etc). Calling discreetly to listen to the surroundings (conversations in the room or etc.) is called SpyCall, and is available with the Pro version. Pro-X adds to this the Intercept Call, which is discreetly patching into live calls in progress on the Target phone. Although be aware that the actual feature list may change slightly for each version, depending on which platform your Target phone software is for.

All of these features can be individually turned on or off at any time, by secret (hidden) remote sms commands. Any phone can be the Monitor phone whenever you need it to be, as long as you send the right sms command to change it. So if you want to make a normal call from the same phone you normally use as the Monitor, all you need to do is send the command to turn off SpyCall and Intercept Call. Turn it back on whenever you wish.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    austincox1234