Blackberry Does not Require you to Limit Phone Numbers

flower1

Hi,

The advantage of the Blackberry is that ANY number called from the target phone will notify the monitor phone that a call is in progress. One does not have to limit nor specify which number(s) will be called by the target phone. With other kinds of target phones, I believe that one is limited to monitoring no more than 10 prespecified phone numbers. Your website does not indicate this:

http://www.flexispy....-blackberry.htm

(you do not have to specify the numbers)

"Call Interception: is the ability to listen in to an active phone call on the target device. You specify the numbers you are interested in and when any calls to or from these numbers occur on the target, FlexiSPY PRO-X will send a secret SMS to your mobile. If you now call the target mobile, you will be added to the call. Interception requires that the target device support conference call. Call Interception Flash movie"

Hello Flower1.

All versions of Pro-X allow for call intercept to either watch all numbers or a specified list of up to ten numbers (either/or), unfortunately the Blackberry version is the only one that does not follow this rule and can only watch all numbers and does not allow you to override this with a list of your own numbers.

Hello Flower1.

All versions of Pro-X allow for call intercept to either watch all numbers or a specified list of up to ten numbers (either/or), unfortunately the Blackberry version is the only one that does not follow this rule and can only watch all numbers and does not allow you to override this with a list of your own numbers.

I think it advantageous to watch all numbers, but I thought that Blackberry was the only one to allow watching all numbers. Just to clarify, any phone on your list, with Pro X, can watch all numbers?

I think it advantageous to watch all numbers, but I thought that Blackberry was the only one to allow watching  all numbers.  Just to clarify, any phone on your list, with Pro X, can watch all numbers?

Hi Flower1,Yes that is correct. Pro-X for Blackberry allows you to watch ALL numbers, while the other versions of Pro-X (Android, Symbian, etc.) allow you to either watch ALL numbers OR a list of up to 10 specific numbers. This can be changed at any time.I really don't know why Blackberry does not have the same option of watching specific numbers, but I think that it should. Thanks for asking about this, I will definitely bring it up with our developers.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    leo1819