Flexirecord monitor phone

flower1

Hi,

I'm not real good at this stuff. I have installed Pro X on the target phone (Blackberry Curve 8520) and it's working fine. I want to purchase Flexirecord. The monitor phone is a Noka 5230 Nuron. I believe that the operation system is:

S60 (Symbian)

5th Edition

(according to this web site: http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=2357

Can I use this to connect with my PC?

Also, my PC is a Hewlett-Packard computers using Microsoft Windows 7 operating system. Will this work for Flexirecord? Thanks

Hi flower1,

FlexiRECORD gets installed onto both a PC running a Windows OS and a Windows Mobile phone as the Monitor.

Windows 7 should be ok for the PC, but only the 32 bit version as we do not have a 64 bit version of the software available as of now.

For the Monitor phone, this must be a Microsoft Windows Mobile phone, OS version 5.x or 6.x (Standard or Professional). At current we cannot support the new Windows Phone 7 platform.

Once FlexiRECORD is installed, you can leave the Monitor phone unattended and Intercept Calls will take place automatically, recording all calls onto the PC's hard drives (according to the Watch List options you've set for which calls should be intercepted).

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nasett2023