NEW - FlexiSPY releases FREE software for Android, Community Edition!

• 1 month later...

Any updates on how the program is working on the droid phones? And what droid phones are in trial? HTC Eris, Motorola Droid, Motoroal Devour with motoblur? I'm in a CDMA network and want to especially use the call record function/cell phone tap to hear both sides of conversations. Will this be possible in the Android OS on a CDMA network? I've found on called mobistealth that says they can listen on CDMA network but with only HTC Eris & HTC Hero.

Amy input is much appreciated.

Any updates on how the program is working on the droid phones? And what droid phones are in trial? HTC Eris, Motorola Droid, Motoroal Devour with motoblur? I'm in a CDMA network and want to especially use the call record function/cell phone tap to hear both sides of conversations. Will this be possible in the Android OS on a CDMA network? I've found on called mobistealth that says they can listen on CDMA network but with only HTC Eris & HTC Hero.

I really don't know why any specific model would work differently on CDMA. AFAIK, the problem with call interception is a CDMA issue, not just a phone issue. CDMA handles conference calling in a different way than GSM networks do, and therefore the phone is not really in charge of these connections the way it is on a GSM network. On CDMA its the network that is controlling things. That's the basic summary in a nutshell, but you can see more complex explanations by searching this forum for the term 'cdma' and review several posts that come up. Also search our Knowledge Base at http://support.flexispy.com

Keep in mind that so far we have only released the Android "Community Edition" of FlexiSPY, which is free and only offers basic capturing. We will release fully featured versions in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

The program was very user friendly and easy to download. So far, so good; however, I would like to know an estimated date for the release of the pro version for the Android and the estimated cost. I am looking forward to purchasing the full version and to gain access to monitoring phone calls. I would also like to suggest that it would be very helpful to include internet tracking in Flexspy for Android. That is my biggest concern with my children because technology has made posting anything and everything on the internet completely unrestricted and without boundaries.

Thanks

The program was very user friendly and easy to download. So far, so good; however, I would like to know an estimated date for the release of the pro version for the Android and the estimated cost. I am looking forward to purchasing the full version and to gain access to monitoring phone calls. I would also like to suggest that it would be very helpful to include internet tracking in Flexspy for Android. That is my biggest concern with my children because technology has made posting anything and everything on the internet completely unrestricted and without boundaries.

Thanks

As soon as we have a Pro or Pro-X version for Android it will appear on our website and in the NEWS section of our support site.