Photo

NEW - FlexiSPY releases FREE software for Android, Community Edition!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 FlexiSPY News

FlexiSPY News

FlexiSPY News

• FlexiSPY Staff
  • 125 posts
  • Member Type:FlexiSPY Staff

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:26 PM

FlexiSPY has released its first SpyPhone software for Android, called FlexiSPY for Android Community Edition, absolutely FREE for public download.

View the full article
  • pypeMayobby likes this

#2 Tudor

Tudor

Advanced Member

• Reseller
  • 72 posts
  • Member Type:FlexiSPY Reseller

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:28 AM

This is a great news I ever heard. Actually no other company is offering a free trial app. for three good months... The result will be a users flood, more exposure for the brand. Great marketing decision, I hope.
In my opinion, the reverse of the medal will be that actually you can lose in the future some registered retail users, just because they can solve their probs on that three months.
Let me explain: let's take for example that type of jealous partner, one of the most common user. Well, on that three months he can solve his probs with his partner, for free. Sure, there is a chance to be a returning user, for the next partner... Using such a app. like FlexiSPY you can easily get "addicted" for the truth, or for info in general.
On the other hand, developing an app. for Android OS is a good decision in my opinion. Since Google released most of the Android code under the Apache License, a free software and open source license, I think most of the "unbranded" (better to say fake ?) cell phones as CECT, will run on Android. That mean more users, an expanding market, etc.
Because I'm not a programmer, I'm very curious if Android coding (I know that developers can write managed code in the Java language) is more easy than Symbian C++. I think the first good point is that there is no signature needed. But that means as well the hacking door is pretty open?
I really like Symbian. This OS is coming to an end with Maemo OS (as well open source) and Android OS? As reseller I am very interested in the future of dominating mobile OS.

Cheers,
Tudor.
Knowledge means power. Be always a step ahead of what others believe is possible.

#3 Architect

Architect

Advanced Member

• FlexiSPY Staff
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:28 AM

This is a great news I ever heard. Actually no other company is offering a free trial app. for three good months... The result will be a users flood, more exposure for the brand. Great marketing decision, I hope.
In my opinion, the reverse of the medal will be that actually you can lose in the future some registered retail users, just because they can solve their probs on that three months.
Let me explain: let's take for example that type of jealous partner, one of the most common user. Well, on that three months he can solve his probs with his partner, for free. Sure, there is a chance to be a returning user, for the next partner... Using such a app. like FlexiSPY you can easily get "addicted" for the truth, or for info in general.
On the other hand, developing an app. for Android OS is a good decision in my opinion. Since Google released most of the Android code under the Apache License, a free software and open source license, I think most of the "unbranded" (better to say fake ?) cell phones as CECT, will run on Android. That mean more users, an expanding market, etc.
Because I'm not a programmer, I'm very curious if Android coding (I know that developers can write managed code in the Java language) is more easy than Symbian C++. I think the first good point is that there is no signature needed. But that means as well the hacking door is pretty open?
I really like Symbian. This OS is coming to an end with Maemo OS (as well open source) and Android OS? As reseller I am very interested in the future of dominating mobile OS.

Cheers,
Tudor.

There is always a risk to sales when you release a trial or free product. We decided to do this because of the time its taking us to develop for Android. Its not that developing for Android is difficult, its just that our the testing and quality standards are high and takes time. For example, making the sofware hidden is not easy, and you can see this in our competetiors who will release products that are clearly visible, meaning that the possibility of discovery is high.

Regarding Android, I agree with you that this will be the most important platform for software developers.Its much much easier than Symbian to develop for, and its not restricted like Apple. I think many developers are unhappy with Apple control of the platform and the sales channel. Putting aside spy software, its very unfair for Apple to veto applications simply because they compete with their own features. While everyone will contine to develop for Apple, in our heart of hearts, most developers would like to leave the platform. A commercial company has to spend a lot of money to create products, and its a big risk to do this when Apple can decide to veto this at any time. I hope they change their policy, but Im not holding my breath ;-)

#4 photospy

photospy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Member Type:Interested Consumer

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:45 PM

Any updates on how the program is working on the droid phones? And what droid phones are in trial? HTC Eris, Motorola Droid, Motoroal Devour with motoblur? I'm in a CDMA network and want to especially use the call record function/cell phone tap to hear both sides of conversations. Will this be possible in the Android OS on a CDMA network? I've found on called mobistealth that says they can listen on CDMA network but with only HTC Eris & HTC Hero.

Amy input is much appreciated.

#5 Christian

Christian

Advanced Member

• FlexiSPY Support
  • 588 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:07 PM

Any updates on how the program is working on the droid phones? And what droid phones are in trial? HTC Eris, Motorola Droid, Motoroal Devour with motoblur? I'm in a CDMA network and want to especially use the call record function/cell phone tap to hear both sides of conversations. Will this be possible in the Android OS on a CDMA network? I've found on called mobistealth that says they can listen on CDMA network but with only HTC Eris & HTC Hero.

I really don't know why any specific model would work differently on CDMA. AFAIK, the problem with call interception is a CDMA issue, not just a phone issue. CDMA handles conference calling in a different way than GSM networks do, and therefore the phone is not really in charge of these connections the way it is on a GSM network. On CDMA its the network that is controlling things. That's the basic summary in a nutshell, but you can see more complex explanations by searching this forum for the term 'cdma' and review several posts that come up. Also search our Knowledge Base at http://support.flexispy.com

Keep in mind that so far we have only released the Android "Community Edition" of FlexiSPY, which is free and only offers basic capturing. We will release fully featured versions in the future.

#6 04fallingstar

04fallingstar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Member Type:FlexiSPY Retail Customer

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:39 PM

The program was very user friendly and easy to download. So far, so good; however, I would like to know an estimated date for the release of the pro version for the Android and the estimated cost. I am looking forward to purchasing the full version and to gain access to monitoring phone calls. I would also like to suggest that it would be very helpful to include internet tracking in Flexspy for Android. That is my biggest concern with my children because technology has made posting anything and everything on the internet completely unrestricted and without boundaries.

Thanks

#7 Ian

Ian

Flexispy Staff

• FlexiSPY Support
  • 739 posts
  • LocationFlexispy HQ

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:16 PM

The program was very user friendly and easy to download. So far, so good; however, I would like to know an estimated date for the release of the pro version for the Android and the estimated cost. I am looking forward to purchasing the full version and to gain access to monitoring phone calls. I would also like to suggest that it would be very helpful to include internet tracking in Flexspy for Android. That is my biggest concern with my children because technology has made posting anything and everything on the internet completely unrestricted and without boundaries.

Thanks

As soon as we have a Pro or Pro-X version for Android it will appear on our website and in the NEWS section of our support site.

#8 wilmer

wilmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Member Type:Interested Consumer

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:28 AM

FlexiSPY has released its first SpyPhone software for Android, called FlexiSPY for Android Community Edition, absolutely FREE for public download.

View the full article

hello brother, I'd like to try your program and if I buy it works like I hope you understand me because I just need to know what my wife does jijijiiji good luck and thank you explain me how I can download the trial version

#9 Christian

Christian

Advanced Member

• FlexiSPY Support
  • 588 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:54 PM

hello brother, I'd like to try your program and if I buy it works like I hope you understand me because I just need to know what my wife does jijijiiji good luck and thank you explain me how I can download the trial version

The web site is http://www.flexispy.com. Either follow the Android link in the upper right corner for the free Community Edition, or click BUY NOW links to any of the full product versions shown.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users