Private Message for access

tradertroll

Same here - NOTHING is working although I finally can at least log in.  I received a message today from Flexispy that said it wouldn't be up for a WEEK.  What they fail to tell you is, a WEEK FROM WHEN??  This is what happened to Spybubble.  It just kept on telling their customers it was "upgrading" their system and quietly slipped out of town with our money. 

If it is true, as their message says, their servers are under unusually high load, then why in the world did they take on more customers than they could handle?  I own a business and you take care of the customers you have BEFORE you even think of adding new ones. 

I'm starting to see people complain about Flexispy on other software forums so it wouldn't surprise me, if, very soon, our messages about our problems simply disappear from this site.

• Like 1

I share the frustration.  My two accounts haven't worked properly since March 30th.  Now it's to the point where I can login, but I can only see details of the phone log.  The dashboard shows that there are IMs, but I can't see the details...just keep getting a message that it cannot connect to the server.  SMS has stopped updating.  I've created multiple tickets reporting the problems and requesting help.  Here's the email message I finally got: 

Apr 15 at 1:59 AM 

Hello.

We are performing server maintenance which affects all our systems and servers. During this time performance of the online portal may be impacted, data uploading may also not take place and you may have issues activating the software. 

However software installed already will still capture data and it will upload as soon as server maintenance has completed. We anticipate maintenance may take up to 24 - 48 hours further and we apologise for the inconvenience.

----
Ian
FlexiSPY Support Team 

I have been having the same problem with both of my accounts. At first I couldn't log into my account. It would say my info was incorrect. Now I can log in but haven't connected or uploaded in 6 days. I did get a reply telling me that they are doing maintenance and as soon as it's done the message on the log in page will disappear.

• Like 1

I attempted to send Ian and Christian private messages to request access to the peer-to-peer forums.

The system says both users are unable to receive messages.

What is the next step?

I am not able to access the P2P forums, either.  Says I need to be a customer and/or must login...both of which are already the case.  And, I get same message about admins not receiving new messages.

I'm glad SMSNOVER got something saying 24 to 48 hours on April 15th.  My reply said a WEEK.  Hopefully this is fiasco is going to be over soon!!

We apologize for the inconvenience but the server is experiencing a heavy load and we're in the process of increasing capacity of the server for better software performance. All should be back to normal operation as expected next week

When accessing your online portal, please wait for a couple of minutes to completely load the page.

Thank you for your patience.

• Like 1

Two accounts and very bad service , the most annoying is that my one account a Galaxy S5 ( version 5.0)is totally dead on updating.

Although before switching to Galaxy S5 I had a written confirmation via email from support that they fully support Galaxy S5 !

My other account on Galaxy S3 is 60% operational at least .... Of course no replies on my tickets on the Galaxy S5 issues...

All extreme accounts of course and good amount of money spend .... I give them one week more maximum.....

Two accounts and very bad service , the most annoying is that my one account a Galaxy S5 ( version 5.0)is totally dead on updating.

Although before switching to Galaxy S5 I had a written confirmation via email from support that they fully support Galaxy S5 !

My other account on Galaxy S3 is 60% operational at least .... Of course no replies on my tickets on the Galaxy S5 issues...

All extreme accounts of course and good amount of money spend .... I give them one week more maximum.....

PM me your ticket ID for assistance if you never received a reply.

First thank yall for keeping us update as much as possible with what is going on. But are yall Going to extend both of my accounts for the whole time I haven't been able to use them. Which has been since the 9th of April. Both of my accounts are up for renewal on the 23 and 24 of this month. But I will not renew until I know everything is back up and running properly and the extensions are put On both of my accounts. Not meaning to sound rude but that is a lot of money I have put in so far and a lot more if I renew and just want to make sure I get my money's worth and be able to use it. Again thanks for the updates.

First thank yall for keeping us update as much as possible with what is going on. But are yall Going to extend both of my accounts for the whole time I haven't been able to use them. Which has been since the 9th of April. Both of my accounts are up for renewal on the 23 and 24 of this month. But I will not renew until I know everything is back up and running properly and the extensions are put On both of my accounts. Not meaning to sound rude but that is a lot of money I have put in so far and a lot more if I renew and just want to make sure I get my money's worth and be able to use it. Again thanks for the updates.

I apologise for the late response.  If you did renew both your accounts please PM me and we will can work out what do to about the time you lost due to server issues.

Interesting to read this.

After about six months and numerous attempts by Ian I am still unable to access the Android section of the forum as it says I'm not a customer. 

It originally took two months, repeated tickets, and a reinstall to get the software working on my rooted mobile. I asked for an extension of my license to cover the non-working period but was told they wouldn't do this.

I installed in Limited mode, which worked OK except the server kept reminding me to update the software remotely but wouldn't. Password Recover never seemed to work and my tickets on that subject have been ignored. 

Sometime in January the software stopped sending data to the webserver, and according to the webserver is now running in Normal mode. It looks like it was in my pocket at the time from the last location log, so I'm puzzled at what's happened - there were no software changes on the phone or reinstallation.

Now there are server problems - I wonder why they say they're upgrading the server themselves rather than paying for a scalable virtual server from Amazon or similar?

All these problems are intermittently dealt with by many people on many different tickets making it hard to follow a single thread, for me and for them, and often with inaccurate diagnoses such as 'it's because your phone isn't rooted' whereas the webserver shows it is, but the end result always seems to be 'reinstall the software and hope it works'.

I think I've lost about five months use so far - none of this fills me with confidence and I wonder whether others have had problems with the software? 

If they are going to make up the lost service - and why wouldn't they - why are they saying 'PM me' for a private chat? Has anyone been offered an extension which matches the downtime?

Just tried to edit my own post, but I don't have permission for that - looks like more software glitches. 

It tried to install in 'Full' mode but it wouldn't, which is why I settled for 'Limited'.

'Normal' mode, which the portal server says my phone is running, gives me the functions which worked for a while. A rooted phone - which mine is - should give me many additional functions such as IM which have never worked. However I don't think I've had a sensible response to my questions about why these aren't working. It looks like there's some problem at the server, as nothing's changed on the phone, or dodgy software.  

Has anyone else had similar problems and if so were you able to resolve them?  

kof1997 I am also unable to log in today.  I waited a few hours and then asked for help. I received an email from Janice that said:

"Hi,

We apologize for inconvenience.

You will be able to experience login issue at this time. Please try to log back in again within the next 1-2hrs.

Thank you for understanding."

I waited three more hours and emailed them back saying I STILL cannot log in.  I received a reply from Silken that said:

"Hi,

Please don't be alarmed. All your data/logs will still be saved on your Account. This is only temporary timed out due to the heavy load of our server. This will be fixed within today and everything will be back to normal. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding."

NOW, four hours later, I STILL cannot log in and when I try, it still says "Sorry, these login details are not correct."

Wasn't the reason they were down for weeks upon weeks is because they were upgrading their servers to handle the heavy load??  I think we are being fed a big line!  I have not received any offer to extend my contract either.  

• Like 2