slow and no uploads

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 1:22 AM, shawnvfx said:

Bought this 3 days ago, and it only worked for the first day or two. 

now its not updating and not uploading for the past 48 hours

targer phone has stable internet connection this im pretty sure ...

anyone know whats going on ? 

I have been having the same issue for the past 4days and have done everything support said I should do but still no luck. Please i will also really like to know what's going on. Any other person having the same issue? I bought the extreme package.  So frustrating. 

• Like 1
On 1/28/2017 at 11:42 PM, Ethe said:

I have been having the same issue for the past 4days and have done everything support said I should do but still no luck. Please i will also really like to know what's going on. Any other person having the same issue? I bought the extreme package.  So frustrating. 

Sorry to hear you're having problems, and I'm here to make sure that one way or the other you're satisfied.

Unfortunately, it's a fact of life that there are over 100 different variations of android devices, and network operators, and firmware, and they all have slight variations in the way they do things. This makes it very difficult for any software, let alone something that has to work in extreme conditions such as FlexiSPY to guarantee that absolutely every feature will work.

I can see you've communicated with support, and I'd like to share what they've said with the people on this thread. Please PM me with your license or ticket number, and I'll clarify the situation here ASAP. Once again, don't forget we'll make sure you're happy one way or the other.

Wow, an I thought I was the only one experiencing these problems within the past three to four days........no uploads for anywhere like a few hrs to a day......an its currently going on almost a day in a couple of hours from now; I thought product on the android on the Samsung phone had been erased or something, just having extreme difficulties with no uploading updating to slow to do so......need help....important updates I think missed out on two days ago....really looking and hoping to get these sever issues resolved and back to a steady pace......anybody can help

• Like 1
1 hour ago, a_l_m32 said:

I thought product on the android on the Samsung phone had been erased or something, j

Me too!   It seems like the system has had problems lately between about 10 AM (New York time) and 4 PM (New York time).

• Like 1

Aww man again on today.......but it actually worked around like 11am for however many minutes, but now its two probably three hours now since any uploading updating of any sort and the targeted device has been working......I don't know what is going on with this product and/or server issues an what not for this Android phone stuff.......where is the technical support for assurance of resolving this hopefully not going on a week issue ?........I use the send the immediate command, seen the phone restarted, but still its like a very very short term fix......because before the 11am update it hadn't uploaded anything since 18 to 19 hours prior.........come now......need help......

Edited by a_l_m32
  • Like 1

In general, I have been very satisfied with Flexispy.  The fact that this technology even exists is amazing.    I think part of the problem is that there is just so many variations to cell phone software, that the chance that there will be a bug of some kind, happens more often than expected.  We can use this forum to check with each other to see if we're both having problems. 

I also have been reasonably satisfied with flexispy (been a customer for more than 2 yrs now) and I also understand there may be problems as technology is always evolving. The main problem I have is when support advises that everything is working properly, when in fact we are all aware that it is not. 

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Ive just seen this thread,

Let me review the operation of uploads, and Ill get back to you with a detailed explanation, to set expectations. I know that we only transmit data when the device is idle, battery is available. 

However, I discovered a bug in one of the JMS message queues, which I believe has been cleared, In any case, let me review the changes and infrastructure and get back to you with a easy to follow trouble shooting guide.

Regards,

Architect

• Like 1
12 hours ago, a_l_m32 said:

Well been down going on for about 11 hours now.......seen that the phone has been on and working properly but no updating/uploading.......anyone with similar issues with an Android phone software and what not.......

Hi,

To get help, you should open a support ticket, so please PM me with the ticket number and Il expedite for your.

However, I can see that customers need a better explanation of how to debug the problem. Therefore, Ive asked one of the support team  to put together something quickly,  and I will make sure this is improved in the next few days.

Here is the process to figure our the problem.  The main steps are detailed below

QUICK DEBUG

Here are the key steps we want to go through.

1. Are event type and timers set correctly?

2. When did the client connect to the server?

3. Is the Client Alive?

4. Are there events in the Client Outbound Queue

5. Force the Client to flush the Queue

6. If still a problem, contact support

I will see about getting this checklist imporved ASAP

• Like 1
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AlgernonHudnall