request for screen capture

revealer

Is there any plan for a secret 'screen capture' to be implemented?

Not all IMs are supported at the moment and there are other things I'd like to see beyond what's covered with the program.

A simple screen capture will solve most of the problems. If this is implemented I'd certainly let people around me know who needs this kind of program.

Thanks, as always!

We have the specs complete for this feature. We will start development after the release of the Android Key logger, which is in Beta on 27th December. The release of Keylogger will be early January 2017, depending on our hangovers over the new Year. Lets say first week of February for the Android screen capture

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 21/12/2016 at 3:58 PM, Architect said:

We have the specs complete for this feature. We will start development after the release of the Android Key logger, which is in Beta on 27th December. The release of Keylogger will be early January 2017, depending on our hangovers over the new Year. Lets say first week of February for the Android screen capture

Nearly the end of February and neither of these things are available 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Andy,

Keylogger and Screen Grabber for iPhone has exited test, and will be available next week.

Android Keylogger and Screen Grapper  was delayed, but has entered beta, and is being scheduled for production testing. At this stage, the revised production date seems to be first week of May. 

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AlgernonHudnall