Was working well until yesterday.

Sorry had to post here as i havent got any access to customer forum.

The product was working well until yesterday, and now it is not updating any information at all except for spycall.

Is the server down or is the admin or all the staff is currently away on holidays? feeling frustrated since we are all customer paying subscription money and not getting the necessary support

• Like 3

I've been having the same recurrent problem too. It will work for a couple of days (2 days) and then stop working and sending info to the server. I have sent countless tickets to support to fix this issue to no avail. I have even deactivated and reinstalled the software twice and it will work for a few days and stop again. This is becoming frustrating! 

I apologise for the inconvenience everyone.  We are aware of the issue and are fully working to get everything resolved and back up and running as soon as possible.  Those who requested access to the customer only section should now have access as well.

• 1 year later...

I just bought this yesterday and literally it only worked for 45 mibutes. I am so lost and confused. I need help ori need a refund and no one is helping me. I dont even have a dashboard like everyone else talks about. Im not sure if i cant get updates because the target phone detected the spyware and deleted it.

• 1 month later...

I purchased it on Feb the 19th....worked great for the first 2 days or so...it has been failing more and more each day.  Yesterday and today were the worse.  I know it's the app because I've used other apps and this is worse.   I used The Truth Spy before using Flexispy and I loved using The Truth Spy for 15 days.  It worked great with call recording and Ambient recording.  It could record up to 82 minutes if I wanted.  I could hear live from my computer.  I was able to see if it was recording or not.  When target phone received a call it would continue recording as ambiance.   It would not interrupt the recording.  The downside was that it stopped working after 15 days.  Customer service will not work.  

Before The Truth Spy I tried Xnore and it worked great but only recorded 40 seconds every 3 minutes or so. That was the only downside about ambient recording.  It wasn't that good at phone call recording because even though it recorded up to 3 minutes of calls most of the times those files couldn't open.  You miss out on a lot of the conversation and can only jump to conclusions when a good 2 1/2 minutes are missing.  Xnore was very inexpensive, The Truth Spy was very inexpensive too because I paid less than $23 for 1 month but you know what happened.  I thought to my self, "you get what you pay for."  I thought that Flexispy was going to be awesome and I am very disappointed.  I guess I suggest buying The Truth Spy every 15 days and the service will be best.  The only thing is the MMS and camera don't work with The Truth Spy.  But there is one sms tracker app that works great on getting SMS, MMS, and Call logs.  It doesn't offer Recording of calls or ambiance.  Hope my experience works for other people so that you don't waste your money.  

• Like 1

By the way, schedule recording worked only a few times.  Yes, it recorded up to 30 minutes but didn't record on all the scheduled times.  You can't just set it and forget it.  Plus once the phone receives a call or makes a call it interrupts the recording most of the time.  It's like you have to be sitting in front of the computer checking to see if no interruptions were made or you will lose a lot of time and valuable information.  I did experienced however, 2 or 3 times when the recording wasn't interrupted and I could hear the call during the recording but within the 15 minutes of the recording a lot of time was lost.  I know this because I called the target phone and saw the time the recording began and the time I made the call...it jumped from ambiance to call and information was lost in between.  Just not what I was expecting of this so expensive app.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Target stopped uploading info. License Still active, has internet. I have submitted many tickets..waist of time.  No support number.  I'm wandering does anyone know if you can activate the software? that's what I think is the problem.  I do not have access to device for uninstalling and reinstalling software.  I have also sent commands for immediate, diagnostic, cleared pending, resynced.  I can't clear the top command.

On 02/11/2017 at 12:30 PM, Wtf said:

Target stopped uploading info. License Still active, has internet. I have submitted many tickets..waist of time.  No support number.  I'm wandering does anyone know if you can activate the software? that's what I think is the problem.  I do not have access to device for uninstalling and reinstalling software.  I have also sent commands for immediate, diagnostic, cleared pending, resynced.  I can't clear the top command.

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you are having issues with the software. I've looked into your queries with our Support Team and we've noticed that (1) the software last connected on 20th October 2017 and (2) is installed on a device that is not rooted.  (This means that the software, even if you hide the software icon, is still visible in the Application Manager menu.)

Support is unable to see FlexiSPY in the list of applications installed on the TARGET device which suggests it has been removed by the device owner. We can also see that Lookout Antivirus is installed on the device, which could detect the software as it was visible. This would alert the user who then can remove it.

In order to ensure the software runs properly and runs undetected by the target device, we recommend reinstalling the software on the phone. However, to do this you will need physical access to the device and to follow the simple steps below:

1 - Log into your online portal and download any data you wish to keep because the software needs to be reinstalled.
2 - Contact our support team to deactivate your license for you so that you can install it again.
3 - Get the TARGET device rooted and the software reinstalled. Our installation service can help you with this at the link below, but note that you will need the TARGET device physically and to be at a PC. 

We also recommend whilst you have the TARGET device to also remove Lookout Antivirus from the device completely.

I hope this helps and please let us know if you require further assistance.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33